Catholic Education at Santa Sophia Academy with over 50 years of Christ-Centered Teaching, Learning, and Educational Excellence!
The gift that lasts a lifetime!
Santa Sophia Academy Offers:
- Catholic Education based on morals, values, and the teachings of Christ!
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and the Western Catholic Education Association
- Dedicated, loving, caring and credentialed teachers, many with advanced degrees
- Curriculum includes Advanced Math, Superkids Reading Program, an extensive Fine Arts Program and Oratory Program, IXL Math, Computer Lab, Physical Education and much, much more!
- Extra-Curricular Activities include Sports, Chess Club, Arts & Crafts Club, Homework Club, Handbells, Choir, Drama, Glee, and more
- Licensed Preschool for age 2 years, 9 months to age 4 years, 9 months and Extended Day Care Program for grades TK-8, school days from 6:30AM – 6:00PM
- Transitional Kindergarten or “TK” for those young children who have completed preschool and are not quite old enough for Kindergarten (for those born September, 2012 – December, 2012)
- All elementary classrooms have limited class size and teachers’ aides
- School athletic teams participate in Catholic Sports League
- Parent involvement in school programs and activities
- Honors, Scholarships and successful placement of graduates into Catholic, private and public high schools
Schedule a tour today by calling (619) 463-4088.
Visit our Class Pages: