Newsletter for March 31st
Can you believe tomorrow is April 1st? I cannot. This year is flying by and bringing with it so many learning opportunities. I am very proud of how our community has risen to the challenge. I want to thank you parents. I know that you are juggling many things right now and I want you to know that we are here to support you. The teachers will be sending a survey this week to get a sense of how distance learning is working in your household and if there are any needs or questions. I would like to schedule a parent Zoom meeting by class in the next week or two to touch base and answer any questions. The teachers and I are still available through email; please reach out if you have any questions.
The teachers and I are meeting weekly to discuss ways we can improve the distance learning instructional experience. We are collaborating on how to continue to provide excellent academics through a variety of platforms. We are sharing the feedback we receive from you and finding solutions. In the past week we have:
- Created a weekly school wide Zoom meeting schedule
- Added the weekly school wide Zoom meeting schedule to our school Google calendar
- Teacher begun adding video lessons
- Students leading prayers will be added to our Facebook page- Please submit your child leading prayer and we will post it.
We are still waiting for Google to verify our Google Classroom accounts, which will help significantly with the centralization of work.
- Report Cards for the third quarter are now available on Gradelink.
- Father Devdas will still hold confessions on Wednesdays from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. He will use the children’s chapel. Those waiting are asked to follow social distancing rules.
- Daily Mass is available on the Diocesan website.
- The Pope has been providing opportunities to unite in payer and receive special blessings. Please consider participating.
- Father Devdas has added resources for reflections to the Parish website.
Where God guides. He provides (Isaiah 58:11) Remember that through all of this we have God guiding and providing for us. Be safe and keep healthy. I am praying for you and your families.