Welcome to Santa Sophia Academy. We are exited to have your family join our community.
Registration for incoming families for the new school year takes place in March. Re-registration is first opened for our currently enrolled families in early March, and then for those who have previously contacted the school and requested consideration. Openings for new registration is announced to the parish and community at large.
Looking for a Preschool?
Looking for a Transitional Kindergarten?
Transitional Kinder Requirements
Looking for 1st -8th grade?
Selection of new students is made on the basis of:
- Availability of openings in the classes
- Siblings of currently enrolled families
- Being a registered parishioner
- Catholics registered in other parishes
- Date of initial contact with SSA
- Testing results, interview, records, and references from former school
The Diocese of San Diego Catholic Schools mandates that we follow state policy on admission requirements. All new students are evaluated prior to admission.
Preschool Age Requirements
Transitional Kindergarten Age Requirements
Kindergarten Age Requirements
|Documents Required||In order to complete enrollment, the following documents are required:
|Immunization Record and Oral Assessment||