SSA is currently working with vendors to start providing hot lunch, due to high demand & COVID there has been a pause. Due to COVID regulation we are requiring to bring a healthy lunch to school or drop off at school.
Drop off times: TK 11:25 am K-5th grade 12:00 pm 6-8th grade 12:25 pm
- Greek Yogurt, granola, peppers, baby tomatoes, grapes, mini muffin.
- Ham & cheese mini bagel, banana, a cup of greek yogurt, sugar snap peas.
- Peanut butter & Banana tortilla roll-ups, unsweetened applesauce pouch, celery sticks.
- Cracker pizza, broccoli with ranch, apple slices.
- OPTION #1. Turkey + Cheddar Roll-up. Fresh Berries.
- OPTION #2. Hummus. Pita Bread.
- OPTION #3. Cheese Quesadilla. Guacamole.
- OPTION #4. Deli Meat + Cheese Kabobs. Red Pepper Slices.
- OPTION #5. Hard Boiled Eggs.
- OPTION #6. Pasta Salad.
- OPTION #7. Almond Butter + Jelly (or PB +J)
- OPTION #8. Crackers.
We encourage healthy drinks.
- Fat-free milk.
- Soy milk or almond milk.
- Hot chocolate.
- Orange or lemon juice.
- Homemade smoothies.
No soft drinks/ shakes/ energy drinks/ sugary drinks
Water stations will be available in the fall of 2022. Students can bring their refillable water bottles as refill as needed.